Seller represented by:
JENNIFER GREEN with Re/Max One -- 9000010
- For Sale
3540 S Pine Island Levee Rd Beaumont, TX 77713 Get directions$69,500
- MLS# 197147
- Listed 1 Year 5 Months 8 Days Ago
This master planned community gives you an opportunity to build your dream home in the sought after school district of HJ. There are underground utilities on site as well as natural gas and an HOA in place that only costs $300 per year. Deed restrictions are available to view. You will find a 3 acre fishing pond, walking trails and to come, a 20 acre lake. Diamond D Ranch offers the lowest taxes around and best school district in the county. This growing subdivision is only 10 minutes from the west end of Beaumont. Come check it out!
- Seller represented by:
- REALTOR ® JENNIFER GREEN with Re/Max One -- 9000010
- Lot Description: Concrete
- Lot Size Acres: 1.0
- Topography: Level
- Lot Size Square Feet: 43560
Exterior and Lot Features
- Road Surface Type: Concrete
- School District: Hardin-Jeff.
Other Property Info
- Source Listing Status: Active
- Directions: Hwy 90 West, pass Courvilles on the left if leaving Beaumont.
- Distance To Bus Comments: 1 - 5 Miles
- Restrictions: Restricted
- Source Property Type: Lots
- Area: China
- Source Neighborhood: China
- Source System Name: C2C
- Access: Deed Restrictions, Recorded Plat, Subd. Restrict.
- Electric: Underground
- Gas: City-Natural Gas
- Sewer: Septic System
Building and Construction
- Improvements: Land Improvements: Cleared/Leveled, Improvements: Yes
|4||China Elementary School||PK-5||4.1 mi|
|7||Henderson Middle School||6-8||9 mi|
|7||Hardin-Jefferson High School||9-12||9 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 3540 S Pine Island Levee Rd
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.